Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm back too :)



Hey all! Unlike Michelle, I have no valid reason for not posting this past week other than I didn’t feel like it and I’ve been grumpy! As I mentioned in a previous post, I am doing a Paleo diet challenge for a month in my crossfit class (I’ll post another time about crossfit…but I pretty much love it and I’m hooked!) I’m on day 6 of this challenge and have quite a ways to go! Anyway so the Paleo diet is no dairy, no grains, no beans etc…you basically have to eat what a caveman would eat. So this month consists of veggies, lean proteins and fruit….which is why I’ve been grumpy. The fruit and veggies part is fine since I normally eat a lot of them, but I LOVE dairy and pasta and bread and anything else I’m not supposed to have on this diet. Luckily this challenge is only a month long and I’m currently out of my grumpy phase, which is why I’m posting J
The pictures are of two different meals I’ve made so far on the Paleo diet, spaghetti squash with tomatoes, kale and spicy Italian turkey sausage and then coconut flour pancakes…they sorta tasted like coconut sawdust, but I need something carb like, so they’ll do for the next month! There are some awesome Paleo blogs that I’ve found and I plan to try some of their recipes so I’ll keep you posted on my month long Paleo adventure!
xoxo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment