Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What we're lovin' Wednesday


I’m loving my new shower curtain! Honestly, I smile every time I see this adorable thing! The color is gorgeous and the pattern is awesome…I wouldn’t mind having actual curtains like this! I did a bit of Home Goods shopping while I was in the states and grabbed this beauty, an awesome area floor mat, and some great pillows (all of which I will show in another post) and of all those things,  I think I may love this shower curtain the most!
xoxo
     J




I'm loving my super easy and go-to summer meal: the greek salad. I made one on Monday and added some baked chicken and it was as equally delicious as it was easy to make. Like Jenn, I really don't measure out anything, I just go by taste...then add a little extra salt. Here goes:

Preheat over to 350 degrees
I used 3 small chicken breasts and seasoned them with a little s&p, olive oil, and lemon juice
bake for 40 minutes ( I like to make sure the chicken is really done, as I have a fear of food poisioning)

While the chicken is baking I use an old school large wooden bowl as the canvas to my Grecian masterpiece.

I prefer really crisp greens, so I typically use something like Romaine.
2 homegrown tomatoes that are quartered
Athenos crumbled feta (or whatever feta you prefer)
1/4 red onion, finely sliced
1 half cucumber sliced (thin or thick, whatever you prefer)
1 pinch of oregano
s&p

Dressing:

Equal parts olive oil and lemon juice

Enjoy!

XOXO M





No comments:

Post a Comment