Saturday, July 28, 2012

Yum!


What is this chocolatey deliciousness you ask?!? It’s GREEK YOGURT!  I found this simple recipe on pinterest (I love pinterest!!) and I tried it out not expecting it to be too exciting…but it was! At least in my book it was! I have a serious sweet tooth! I LOVE chocolate but don’t want to eat junk food so this recipe seemed like a good alternative! The recipe (here) called for maple syrup, which I didn’t have so I used stevia and that worked just fine. I am about to torture myself start a Paleo diet challenge for the next month with my crossfit class (should be interesting since it cuts out carbs and dairy and those are my 2 favorite things!!!) but there is a Paleo friendly version (recipe here) of this made with coconut milk which I will be trying too!
xoxo
 J

No comments:

Post a Comment