Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hello, Pretty!

Ok, I must admit that I am not Internet savvy, so please excuse the fact that I have to provide you with the link as opposed to the actual picture of this adorable shoe I found while perusing one of my favorite shopping websites, Piperlime. The Kate Spade "Kimmy" is the shoe of dreams for me at the present moment.

http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=78867&vid=1&pid=291999002

A mix of beige and black patent leather, the 3.5 inch wedge heel would be the perfect go-to shoe for work and it's versatile enough to wear with skirts, pants (both skinny and regular), and dresses. The shoe is a little above my price range, though, at $298. I might be making excuses, but I have not made a major individual splurge in a LONG time. What do you think? Should I pull the trigger and order? XOXO M

No comments:

Post a Comment