Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What we’re lovin’ Wednesday



What I’m loving today is this adorable pair of stud earrings! I got them at Taxico Sterling (you may recognize that store name from seeing it in airports with some gaudy giant silver leopard sculpture out front) I think I got mine at the Philadelphia airport, but I’m not certain. I know Taxico Sterling is at the Philly Airport, Miami, Dc/Reagan and Dulles and I’m sure at others! I’ve had them for over 3 years and used to wear them religiously when I worked in an office in DC. I totally forgot about these little gems until I went through my jewelry to pack up for Germany. I haven’t worn them the last 2 years since I haven’t been working in an office, but I decided to rekindle my love affair with them because I think they’re just too cute not to! What are you loving today?




xoxo
     J




So what I'm loving this Wednesday are my sunglasses. This is the first new pair I've purchased in, probably, a half decade so they're pretty special. When I look at them I can't quite place them in a category other than to say they are a hybrid of Wayfarer and maybe cat eye? Not only are they comfortable, they look good on a variety of face shapes. When I went to buy them online (like so many of my other purchases) they were sold out. I ended up tracking them down at a local Sunglass Hut and am so glad I did.They are quite lovely....

xoxo
     M


2 comments:

  1. Those earrings are sooo cute!! I have a LONG list of things that I'm loving...Geez. It seems to get longer each day too!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I actually have a few more cute earrings from Taxico, I'll post them to see what you all think! What types of things are you loving?!? - Jenn

      Delete