Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pretty Amazing...




Yesterday was a pretty awesome day in East Tennessee. For the past week forecasters we calling for temps in the 90's and, indeed, their predictions were correct. Mark and I were fortunate that two of our friends asked us to come over and spend the day at "the lake." Though Mark is just 3 weeks fresh out of surgery, we were not going to pass this opportunity up as we both love being with our friends and enjoying the outdoors. With the sun shining and the water clear and warm, we spent all day enjoying lifes little pleasures. I must admit, I felt like a kid again eating popcicles, playing with our friend's dog "Harley," and kayaking around the dock. I can't help but smile as I write this because the memory is still fresh in my mind. How do you all or "ya'll" spend your summer? Lounging poolside? At the beach? Lakeside? May the rest of the summer be this magical! XOXO M

No comments:

Post a Comment