Saturday, June 30, 2012

It finally arrived!

Due to popular demand, this beauty was on back order for close to 5 weeks. Late last night after arriving home from what seemed like the longest baseball game in history, I noticed the area rug I ordered from Crate&Barrel finally came in. Before I even unrolled it I though that I might need to exchange it for a smaller size. However, much to my astonishment the 4x6 fit PERFECTLY in the main "work" area of the kitchen. I can't begin to describe how much better this rug looks in place of this ugly placeholder I was using until I found something nicer. The color is called Harper Maize and its a a nice blend of gold and creme. It seems to be pretty heavy duty so I'm sure that it will wear well. Next purchase: matching 5x7 runner. Happy Saturday!

XOXO M

No comments:

Post a Comment