Thursday, June 28, 2012

Natural Beauty (face edition)



Hi all! This is the next post in my ‘Natural Beauty’ series- in search of paraben free products! I love St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Cleanser and I interchange that a few times a week with St. Ives Fresh Skin Make Up Remover and Cleanser. I adore the Green Tea cleanser more than anything as it helps combat redness which I tend to get with my crazy sensitive skin! I swear, my skin is crazier now at 30 than it was when I was a teenager! I’m going to blame some of it on stress….thanks to my hubby being deployed. Way to go Michael ;) haha no, but really I’ve always had sensitive skin and I find using more natural products have helped.

As far as lotion goes, I have a bit of a regimen I recently started and it seems to be so far so good! I wash my face with the above mentioned products. Sometimes I use Say Yes to Blueberries Pre-Moistened towelellets first to get the initial gunk off my face. I then follow up with c. Booth Tea Tree toner, and either Say Yes to Carrots SPF daily moisturizer or Say Yes to Blueberries night time hydrating cream and I use Avalon Organics Vitamin C eye cream because I am noticing the slight start of crows feet creeping in. Damn it for being 30 and damn it for always being out in the sun and squinting when I was younger!

I was just given a sample of Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil that I’ve heard wonderful things about so I will be adding that into the routine at some point and I’ll report back!

Comment below and let us know what your skin care routine is like! What works, what doesn’t?


xoxo
      J

No comments:

Post a Comment