Friday, June 22, 2012

Real love is...

Front: The Disposable Heroes Project





Hi Everyone! So if you know me or you read the “about us” section, you know by now that my husband is in the military. He is currently deployed and we are getting close to the end of a year long deployment!!! Only a few months and he’ll be home! YAY! Anyway, I wanted to share the awesome racer back tank I just got from The Disposable Heroes Project. I make donations yearly to various charities, but obviously anything supporting the troops hits close to home for me. The fact that I can help support them and buy a cute top all at once is a bonus! I bought this top thinking I’d workout in it, but it’s a great quality American Apparel tank! I might have to rock it with a cute outfit too! We’ll see if I can work it into an every day outfit and I’ll post some pics! Can I just add that I ADORE the little dog tag print on the back that says “Real Love Is Trading Your Pearls For His Dog Tags.“ What do you think of it?


xoxo
      J


No comments:

Post a Comment