Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I caved...



Hi all! So I recently caved in and hopped on the Toms shoe bandwagon. I don’t normally like to buy things I see so many people wearing, but after reading the reviews and loving the fact that every pair purchased supplies a pair of new shoes to a child in need…I caved, for a good cause :) The truth is, I think these shoes are awkwardly adorable and like all the reviews said, they are super comfy and pretty much molded to my feet after one wear! If you are thinking of possibly purchasing a pair at some point, be aware they do stretch a little and they don’t sell half sizes. I wear a 7.5 normally and I got a 7 after reading they would stretch. They are still a tad snug but definitely stretching a little more with each wear! Pretty soon they should fit my foot perfectly! What are your thoughts on the shoes? Love them, hate them? Leave a comment!




xoxo
       J

No comments:

Post a Comment