Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hello World!

Tyrone is looking out the window and Lucy is being dramatic.


Good Morning! Michelle introduced you to Duke and Dylan, so now you can meet their cousin’s Tyrone and Lucy! Unlike Michelle, I will admit that I can be a crazy cat lady! I love these guys! My cats have traveled more than most humans, and for the simple fact most cats don’t really like change I am extra lovey with them when we have to move with the military. We are actually gearing up to fly back to Germany next week so the cats have their ‘pet passports’ in check!

I adopted Tyrone back in 2006 when I was living in a tiny studio apartment in DC. A year later I convinced Michelle to move down to DC into what could possibly be labeled the best apartment ever. I was nervous for her meeting Tyrone because I knew she didn’t really like cats, but like Duke and Dylan, Tyrone is more dog. I like to think living with Tyrone for a year got her on the cat bandwagon! After Michael and I married in 2009, he was about to leave for the military and he thought Tyrone would get lonely so we adopted Lucy. The two are best buds now! Lucy is definitely all cat, she is super clingy and can be somewhat dramatic (see picture above!) but Tyrone's mellowness cancels her clingyness out. I promise I won't post any more cat related posts...unless its super funny! Hope you all have a great weekend!


xoxo
     J


No comments:

Post a Comment